Event Snapshot Feature by Ashley Stratford
On 23 February 2022, Sam Flynn, Laura Quinton and Ali Cooke from Josef presented a seminar on how to use Josef, the no-coding platform designed for legal professionals.
Why is Josef Important?
According to Sam, Josef can be used to answer a number of problems that legal professionals have regarding their legal businesses.
For instance, for smaller firms, the automation that Josef allows may be a way in which to these firms can make their IT ‘departments’ more efficient by streamlining tasks such as intake and triage. This in turn can help legal firms save time and money, while also growing their businesses.
Most importantly Josef is a tool in which legal firms can have complete control over, and therefore there is no need for excessive interference from a third party.
What is no-code? What is Josef?
As a no-code automation tool, Josef can be utilised by lawyers and legal professionals without the need for coding experience or knowledge.
Josef is a tool used by legal firms in order to automate a number of tasks, allowing legal professionals to save time on daily tasks and focus on more complex work.
Josef is designed to be easy to use and accessible to a variety of individuals, unlike other automated bots there is no need for participants to delve into the complex world of coding.
Who Uses Josef?
Josef’s client base is far reaching, used by both small and large law firms globally, including Clifford Chance and Herbert Smith Freehills.
How to Use Josef?
For those interested, a demo can be booked online at: https://joseflegal.com/demo/.
However, for those who wish to brave it alone, the platform is super easy to use:
- Firstly, set up an account: https://dashboard.joseflegal.com/#/auth/login.
- Secondly, decide what you want to build and for what purpose you want to use Josef for.
- Focus on what could be better – are intakes taking too much time or can other simple repetitive tasks be streamlined.
- Ali recommends looking at what other firms are doing in order to generate some inspiration.
- Thirdly, identify the information you want to provide to your clients.
- Once you have arrived at the homepage, click ‘create a new bot’, from there follow the simple steps and fill in the details asked for in the information tabs.
- Fourthly, once all the information has been collated, Josef allows you to convert your information into a document.
- this is particularly useful for law firms wanting to streamline the intake process, as clients can answer the questions via the bot and the information can then be converted into the document.
Should you have any queries about implementing Josef in your legal practice, Laura can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need legal advice?
This Event Snapshot Feature post does not constitute legal advice or a legal opinion on any matter discussed and, accordingly, it should not be relied upon. It should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and practice in this area.
If you have a specific question or you’d like to let us know what you need help with, head to our Talk to a Lawyer search resource and find the right lawyer for your needs.
No individual who is a member, partner, shareholder or consultant of, in or to any constituent part of Legally Yours Pty Ltd accepts or assumes responsibility, or has any liability, to any person in respect of this article.#EventSnapshot