Contact Details

Bio

After 15 years’ experience in Tier 1 and 2 companies in industries including:

• oil and gas;
  • energy;
  • technology;
  • engineering; and
  • construction,

I saw first-hand, what small and medium size businesses were willing to sacrifice to win tenders and jobs from large Tier 1 companies. 

The impact of decisions made in haste or even fear can be devastating for an SME. I have seen the results of ill-informed decision-making (often unknowingly and with good intent), from a position of being unable to help.

With those accounts mounting over the years, I made the decision to use my experience and expertise to help small and medium businesses navigate, with confidence and success, the complexities of construction law.

Wambeti Legal was founded to give businesses involved in projects, access to smart strategies and advice for the full life cycle of the project without the hefty fees and complex advice you would expect from a traditional large law firm.

During my free time, I very much enjoy lifting weights at the gym. I am a mum to a young boy who keeps me busy. My partner is a social butterfly so I'm always trying to keep up with our social calendar. I also love intrepid travel and have done a bit of hiking with hill tribes and scuba diving in amazing locations.  When its downtime after a busy day, you'll probably find me watching an intense show on streaming services with the dog cuddled up at my feet.