Belinda Furse

Contact Details

Bio

I am a senior lawyer turned well-being coach, fitness professional and speaker.

Originally studying Arts/Law, I spent the majority of my legal career working at a leading independent Australian law firm. As a personal injury litigation lawyer, I gained a deep understanding of workplace injuries and the importance of creating a mentally healthy workplace.

Throughout my work in Australia and the UK, I have seen many friends, colleagues and leaders struggle with stress, depression, anxiety, burn out and other chronic illnesses.

In January 2020, I founded Be Well Be You, a health and well-being company. The company was created with a clear intention to inspire busy professionals to make lifestyle changes that will help them have increased energy, happiness and motivation.

In this post-Covid world, I believe that mental health needs to be a top priority for companies and well-being programs are key in the prevention of mental ill-health.

During downtime I love meditating, cycling, gym workouts, exploring Melbourne's cafe scene and spending quality time with family and friends.